Explore ways to Support us
DSRT Tavistock Supporters Club is the support arm of DSRT Tavistock, where everyone is a volunteer.
The club provides much needed assistance for the team and relieves the time pressures of callout members having to carry out so many support and fundraising tasks.
Members of the Supporters Club are very much a part of the team and help with:
- Fundraising days
- Organising fundraising events
- Manning the DSRT Tavistock display stand at community events
- Being ‘casualties’ for exercises
- Selling team merchandise.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
- Live near Tavistock and have some spare time?
- Love Dartmoor?
- Want to be part of Dartmoor Search & Rescue, but not be on the Callout List?
- Be part of a social group of like minded people?
- Want to help fellow volunteers save lives and help those in need?
- Be trained in Basic Life Support?
- Have any skills that would benefit the team?
Once accepted as a Supporter, you will receive a badged jacket, metal pin badge and grateful thanks from lots of people.
If you think you have the time, enthusiasm and skills to help DSRT Tavistock, then we’d very much like to hear from you. For more information contact the Supporters Club using the form n the Contact page.